Click & Collect
Please Note: Click & Collect is currently unavailable in our Auckland stores due to government lock downs.
1-HOUR CLICK & COLLECT IN 4 EASY STEPS
Shop online at your convenience, then collect from your chosen store for no additional charge.
Want it now? Skechers offers 1-Hour Click & Collect!
Place your Click & Collect orders during store opening hours and you'll receive your collection email within 1-hour.
Things to note: 1-Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:is finalised on a day on which your nominated Skechers store is open for business;
is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Skechers store closes for that day
is available for Click & Collect
is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Skechers (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
We require you bring the tax invoice (seperate from the confirmation email) and a photo ID in order to complete your order. We may also request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Browse our range online & select your size.
Select 'Click & Collect' and check availability at your chosen store.
Confirm and pay for your order online.
Wait to hear from us, then come in to collect!
• Pay online and simply collect in-store.
• There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
• No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
• Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store within 1 Hour, subject to availability.
• You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect.
• Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
• Select your size
• Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
•The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
• This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
• Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
• Now you just need to complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Once your order is placed, our in store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect!
Please note that we require you bring the tax invoice (seperate from the confirmation email) and a photo ID in order to complete your order. We may also request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder
We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact to our Customer Care team. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D