- Skechers GOwalk Max midsole and outsole for high level cushioning and support
- 5GEN® sole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Goga Max® technology insole for maximum support and cushioning
- Features high-rebound cushioning with responsive feedback
- Combines a proprietary 'SQUISH' component with our exclusive material
- Super lightweight mesh fabric upper for ideal fit
- Flexible rubber sole provides durability and stability
- Weight: Radically lightweight 215 grams in a men's size 9
- 1 1/2 inch heel
- Lightweight textured mesh fabric upper
- Solid weave mesh fabric toe and heel panels for stability
- Synthetic overlay at laces for added durability
- Extra padded heel for walking comfort
- Lace up design with padded collar and tongue
- Side S logo
- Soft flexible one piece midsole and outsole design
Write Your own review
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $120
CLICK & COLLECT
QUICK & EASY IN-STORE PICKUP
AN EXTENDED 90 DAY RETURNS PERIOD
Men's Skechers GOwalk Max - Effort
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
A straight up game changer, Afterpay gives you flexible payment options when you shop with Skechers. Rather than having to fork out all the cash at once, when you purchase through Afterpay, you can pay the cost of your items over four easy to manage repayments.
Designed to suit you and your schedule best, payments are set up as fortnightly equal instalments, tailored to the best day for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
More time to pay. Up to 8 weeks.
Your order will be shipped immediately
No interest or added fees
Spend up to $800*
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY?
• A debit card or credit card
• To be over 18 years of age
• To live in New Zealand
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Fully integrated with Skechers, using Afterpay is super easy. Just choose your usual awesome stuff, and select Afterpay as your method when you get to checkout.
If you don’t have an account, signing up is easy. Once you’re done, you’re set for next time. Afterpay can be used by Skechers customers for purchases up to $800. Product pages will display the break down of payments for each individual product and totals will be calculated at checkout
*Click Here for Terms & Conditions